Marcia Zidle - “The Actualizer”
“Change Always Changes Things! Are You On the Side Lines or On the Playing Field?”
Marcia Zidle, MS, NCC, BCC is a Dallas TX board certified coach and keynote speaker who works with companies, professional practices, the community and highly motivated leaders ON THE MOVE! They want to move up to the next level – ahead of their competition – into new areas – over and around obstacles – beyond business as usual – towards building staying power –alive and well today and tomorrow in a constantly changing world.
With over 25 years of leadership, executive coaching and business consulting experience, she brings street smart eyes, project management hands, a strategic focus and a caring heart. Her clients benefit because of her talent to:
- See around the corner, connect the dots and provide practical solutions that get results.
- Spark people’s enthusiasm and confidence to take that leap and make change work.
- Quickly shape up organizations to get on the right track and not get sidetracked.
As a blogger and keynote speaker on business, leadership and career issues, Marcia is available for media interviews, conferences and panel discussions on why organizations – big or small, public or private, just starting out or been around the block – must make Smart Moves for Smart Change NOW.
She is the author of “Career Savvy: Life Preservers for Today’s Rough Seas and Tomorrow’s Raging Waters” and “The Effective Manager” Handbooks.. She has a Masters Degree in Organization Development from the University of Southern California.
Making a Difference!
Passionate about advocacy and community involvement she’s on the Leadership Council of the South Central Region of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and facilitates nonpartisan citizen town hall meetings and summits for America Speaks .She is also an Ambassador for the Dallas AT&T Performing Arts Center – enjoying and promoting The Arts District and all its wonderful events.
Finally Marcia’s “claim to fame” is as a global citizen – living as an expatriate with her family in Scandinavia and Australia. In fact, one of her children is an “Aussie”. She’s traveled in over 30 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, Far East, and the South Pacific.
Take Action Now!
- Ask Marcia The BIG Question: What smart moves can I take right now to change where I’m at in my business, leadership or career?
- Check out Smart Moves Coaching, Smart Moves Speaking, Smart Moves Products, Smart Moves Success Teams to get your moving and keep you moving in your leadership, business or career.
- Sign up for Smart Moves Blog with performance boosters, skill buildersand the latest buzz, success stories to develop your leadership, business and career smarts.
- Get Free Success Tips E-books. Learn from Quick Wins, Career Power and Smart Growth how to get moving and keep moving towards leadership, business and career success Sign up for 1, 2 or all three.
With Marcia’s guidance, I can really provide good leadership. I gained a greater sense of what the organization needs and what I need to succeed.