Here’s How We Build Staying Power!
Leaders At All Levels, a business and executive coaching, firm led by Marcia Zidle,”The Actualizer” works with companies, community organizations and highly motivated leaders to build staying power – keeping alive and well today and tomorrow – in a constantly changing world. Here’s how.
- Building bench strength by developing leadership capabilities and alignment at all levels.
- Creating strategic clarity, defined priorities and proactive planning for fast changing times.
- Organizing the right people, the right priorities and the right performance to get the right results.
- Guiding managerial and professional careers to have greater productivity and career satisfaction.
Smart Moves Coaching – Facilitation – Speaking Examples:
1. A major metropolitan hospital and trauma center needing to quickly deal with low employee morale before it affected patient care. Focus groups surfaced issues with leadership practices, the recognition program and inter-departmental communication. Quick Wins Results coaching with department heads led to increased employee satisfaction and reduction of turnover.
2. A conglomerate of retail businesses needed to respond quickly to the economic downturn to keep the company viable. This required changes in benefits and compensation. Presented to the executive team a Leading Change Program on how to communicate the correct message to everyone, anticipate resistance and avert potential decrease in morale and productivity.
3. A private owned hospitality company, expanding into new markets, wanted to upgrade the leadership capability of its managers in three different properties. “The Effective Supervisor: Getting Results” trained supervisors in recruitment and hiring, staff motivation, managing employee performance and leading change. Using real live scenarios transmitted the corporate values throughout the company.
4. The Texas chapter of a national health organization wanted to establish a forum for doctors and researchers from different hospitals and medical schools to collaborate more effectively. Brought in, by the president, to manage the project, lead the group’s telephone and online meetings and facilitate a planning retreat. resulting in a consortium to partner on grants, provide peer review and exchange clinical and research information.
5.A large cross-functional multi-national, multi-location team needed to work more effectively to meet quarterly milestones. Facilitated problem-solving and team coaching on these issues: Competition for resources; lack of clarity regarding priorities; cultural and style differences; and the efficient flow of information between sub-teams. The result was project competition on time and on budget.
6. The CEO of a workforce development agency requested Results Coaching to iron out leadership issues. Developed consensus on team’s priorities; clarified roles and decision authority; facilitated conflict resolution between members. This resulted in better team communication, cooperation and commitment. One team member said: “I no longer dread coming to work.”
7. A steel tubing manufacturer with three plants was dealing with global competition and losing market share. As part of a consulting team, trained managers and their workers in problem solving and teamwork resulted in better product quality and increased customer satisfaction.
8. Starting 10th year facilitating peer coaching of executive directors from different organizations on issues of strategic and succession planning, staff performance, community relations, board relations and development, personal productivity and leadership. Increased the confidence and competence to lead their agencies through these very changing times. All are financially stable and growing.
Are You Ready to Build Staying Power?
- Contact Marcia to discover how you can build bench strength and your business, create strategic clarity, organize the right people to get the right results or guide your managerial or professional career.
- Check out Smart Moves Blog for performance boosters, skill builders and the latest buzz and success stories to fast track your leadership, business or career!
- Get Free Success Tips E-books. Quick Wins, Career Power and Smart Growth tells you how to get moving and keep moving towards success in your leadership, business and career. Sign up for 1, 2 or all three.
- Join a Success Team. It’s not just another networking group. It’s highly focused group coaching for high achieving business leaders and professionals to boost productivity, accelerate career achievements and expand connections.
Marcia knows how to systematically connect the business strategy, our department’s mission and people’s motivation and goals. We now feel more confident we have employees all going in the same direction.