Smart Growth Coaching
Smart Growth Coaching
Where Will Your Company Be In 5 Years?
Will it be making an impact or making an exit? For some business leaders, success is defined as “doing whatever it takes to keep us afloat.” That might be victory for a start-up. But if you want a thriving company, professional firm or practice, you must move from seat of the pants to feet on the ground business development and management.
The Challenge: Managing By Fire
If I spent a day with you what would I see? Are you going from one crisis to another? For example, are your customer or client expectations going up and their satisfaction going down? Or are you frustrated because you can’t get or keep the right kind of employees? Or are too many costly mistakes eating into your profits?
Bottom line: You’re spending most of your time managing too many problems rather than doing your real work – managing the growth of your business.
The Solution: Managing By Priority
Business Coaching gives you the foundation to focus on your #1 priority – growth and staying power – so that your business or professional practice will be alive and well today as well as tomorrow. Here’s how:
- Start elephant hunting (bagging key priorities); stop ant stomping (putting out fires).
- Hire, motivate and manage right so that your business becomes everyone’s business.
- Develop teamwork to make your operations and service run more efficiently.
- Build your brand to build your customer base to quickly build your business.
- Quickly tackle obstacles that slow you down or stop you in your tracks.
- Get everyone engaged and working together for your growth agenda.
Do You Have What It Takes to Take Off!
- Ask Marcia “The Actualizer” how to bring Business Coaching to your company, practice or professional firm to build the 4 “R’s” of business success: Reputation – Referrals – Retention - Revenue.
- See the Results we’ve achieved with business leaders, management teams and professionals. Check out the Toolkit we use to accelerate coaching momentum and outcomes.
- Get a Free Business E-book “101 Business Success Tips.” It’s a valuable tool to add to your business toolbox to develop productive employees and praising customers.
- Sign up for Smart Moves Blog. Are you moving in the right direction? Get performance boosters, skill builders and the latest buzz to develop your business smarts, leadership smarts, talent smarts, change smarts and career smarts.
- Join a Success Team. It’s not just another networking group. It’s highly focused group coaching for high achieving business leaders and professionals to boost productivity, accelerate career achievements and expand connections.
This coaching has given me a better sense of when to push or pull, listen or talk, decide now or later. It plugged me into the best thinking on how to grow my business.