Career Power Coaching
Are You Dealing With These Career Challenges?
1. Career Change: Realizing it’s now or never to find greater satisfaction.
2. Advancement: Leveraging you strengths, network, brand to move to the next level.
3. New Boss: Starting out on the right foot to build great rapport and exceed expectations.
4. Job Transition: Planning, executing a job search campaign that gets results not rejections.
5. New Position: Hitting the ground running to make a significant impact in the first 100 days.
6. Decision Time: Struggling with a crucial career dilemma needing expert advice and support.
7. Plateaued: Getting your career back on track by moving up, sideways or out the organization.
8. Going Solo: Making the leap from a corporate career to an entrepreneurial one and growing a business.
9. New Graduate: Wanting a head start to get that first great job, develop into a professional build your career.
10. Doing Something Different: Getting ready for a dream that’s been on the back burner or a different lifestyle.
Then Career Power Coaching can help you build your career future. Top athletes all have good coaches to help them enhance their performance and fulfill their potential. So should you!
As a board certified career coach, Marcia will provide you with clarity of direction, navigational assistance, objective advice, effective decision making and ongoing accountability. She has the capability to use customized personality, interest, skills and leadership assessments for career change, job search and personal branding.
Take Charge of Your Career NOW!
Where do you want to be one, three, five or ten years from now? Do you have a plan to get there? How well are you managing your career today to get where you want to be tomorrow?
- Contact Marcia ”The Actualizer” now to discover how Career Power Coaching can help you decide what’s best and what’s next in your career future. See our clients, their stories and successes.
- Take a look at the Career Success System. What does the future hold for you? Will it be career crash or career success? Improve your chances to stay employed and advance your career.
- Sign up for a Success Team. It’s not just another networking group. It’s highly focused group coaching for high achieving business leaders and professionals to boost productivity, accelerate career achievements and expand connections.
Get the Free Career E-book “Career Power: 101 Success Tips.” It’s a valuable tool to add to your career toolbox that will put you in the driver’s seat of your career.
- Take a look at the Smart Moves Blog. Are you moving in the right direction? Get performance boosters, skill builders and the latest buzz to develop your career and leadership smarts.
I realized that career uncertainty does not have to be a stressful experience. I’m prepared now for the future, whatever it brings.