Quick Wins Coaching
Are Your Leaders Constantly Fighting Fires?
The vast majority of a leader’s time and energy is spent managing the day-to-day people and operational challenges that need to be handled quickly and effectively. It’s the little things, if not dealt with right the first time, will inevitably grow into really big fires that will consume huge amounts of time, energy and resources.
The Challenge: Crisis Management
When this occurs you start seeing problems like missed deadlines, budget over runs, increased customer complaints or plummeting morale because everyone is working harder and harder. Now your leaders are consumed with putting out raging fires instead of putting forth effort to make their goals.
The Solution: Quick Wins Coaching
This will be the life saver for busy leaders who need to stop fire fighting and to start managing the work, the people and the priorities - that’s what they’re paid to do. Get cost-effective, just-in-time management development for your front line supervisors, mid level managers, project and team leaders, department and division heads. They will learn smart moves solutions to these types of managerial challenges:
- Staff burnout, low morale, employee conflict that won’t go away.
- Personnel issues as discipline, termination, absenteeism, tardiness.
- In-fighting and finger pointing between teams, departments, or units.
- Priority management – doing more with less time, resources and people.
- Performance management – providing feedback, evaluation and coaching.
- Running productive, focused meetings and making powerful presentations.
- Operational efficiency – improving teamwork, communication, collaboration.
Get Your Leaders On the Right Track NOW!
- Contact Marcia “The Actualizer ” to show you how Quick Wins Coaching can stop crisis management and start effective management. See the Coaching Results we achieved working with diverse businesses and organizations.
- See how The Effective Manager packed with 232 practical, low-cost strategies to Lead Right – Hire Right – Perform Right – Motivate Right can help your supervisors, managers and team be great people leaders.
- Sign up for Smart Moves Blog. Are you moving in the right direction? Get performance boosters, skill builders and the latest buzz to develop your leadership, management and career smarts.
- Join a Success Team. It’s not just another networking group. It’s highly focused group coaching for high achieving business leaders and professionals to boost productivity, accelerate career achievements and expand connections.
Every meeting I got valuable information. I learned how to influence the staff, work smarter and better respond to multiple crises during this very stressful time.