The Leaders Edge
The Leaders Edge
Are You Making the Right Moves?
What led to success yesterday will not get you it today and certainly not tomorrow. The way business does business is changing and so the way we build, advance and leverage our leadership must change as well. Get The Edge with these presentations and programs.
THE LEADERSHIP EDGE: Show Up! Stand Up! Deliver!
Leadership begins and ends with you. So what is your leadership IQ? How well are you, as a new or even seasoned leader, making a difference? Do you have the credibility, confidence and competence to inspire excellence, deal with the unexpected, make the right things happen and of course get the right results? Learn the smart moves of personal, powerful leadership.
THE CHANGE EDGE: Don’t Fight it! Move With it! Or Get Left Behind!
Are there times you want to stop the world and get off? The reality is everyday things change -that’s life, that’s business, that’s the way the world works. So every day you do have a choice: Go with the flow, go against the flow or change the flow. Learn the smart moves to anticipate change, plan for it, capitalize on it, innovate in it, toughen up to it, lead well and live well within it.
THE TEAMWORK EDGE: Become a Fire Fighter Ready for Action!
What does it take to go into a burning building and come out alive? It’s teamwork. Yet, team-work doesn’t happen automatically. Rather teamwork has to be worked at. Too many things prevent people from working well together. Learn the smart moves firefighters use to build camaraderie, communication and coordination under stressful conditions.
“Real! – Engaging! – Informative!”
Bring Marcia Zidle “The Actualizer” to your next meeting, conference, career or leadership development. As a professional speaker and learning facilitator, she works with you to select the best program tailored to your goals, your audience, your budget and time frame.
Marcia’s Speaking Recipe for Success
- Substance and Style
She gets people quickly engaged with her enthusiasm, her ability to connect with diverse groups, and her real world success stories. She creates powerful action learning that turns on the light bulbs, gets the creative juices flowing and generates ideas to take your career to the next level.
- Smart Moves for Success
Marcia asks successful leaders and professionals what has worked for them in their leadership. She then distills this wisdom into smart moves. Each keynote, workshop or webinar is packed with big ideas with big impact! She gets your leadership moving and grooving.
- Support to get a better ROI
What you want is not just great ideas, stories or motivation. You want real change in your leaders. All our programs include follow-up e-coaching with additional learning, feedback and reinforcement. Knowing is not enough…you must apply it …you need to make the right moves.
Fast Track Your Leadership NOW!
- Contact Marcia, “The Actualizer”, to schedule a Get the Edge keynote, workshop, break-out session or webinar for your next conference, meeting, retreat or leadership program. Added bonus: 6 weeks of follow-up e-coaching. See what others say.
- Check out The Effective Manager packed with 232 practical, low-cost strategies to Lead Right – Hire Right – Perform Right – Motivate Right. Give your supervisors, and managers the resource to be great people leaders.
- Get the Free Leadership E-book “Quick Wins: 101 Management Tips. It’s a great resource to transform supervisors, managers and team into effective people leaders.
- Sign up for Smart Moves Blog. Get performance boosters, skill builders and the latest buzz to develop your leadership smarts. Make sure you’re moving in the right direction.
- Join a Success Team. It’s not just another networking group. It’s highly focused group coaching for high achieving business leaders and professionals to boost productivity, accelerate career achievements and expand connections.
This was a wonderful leadership keynote! Marcia took time to understand our organization and incorporate issues that we are facing right now. We wanted someone who would challenge us to think differently. Marcia delivered.